Does your pet get anxiety in the car? Maybe your pet is susceptible to illness and can’t risk going to the vet? Or you have multiple pets making it hard to get them all to the vet? If any of these scenarios sound like you, Village West Vet offers mobile house call vet services. If you are located in Bucktown, Wicker Park, Belmont, Clybourn, Damen, or Harrison, our vet will come right to your home for costs comparable to an office visit.
Why Choose a Veterinary House Call For Your Pet?
Utilizing our house call services has many benefits, not just for your pet but for you too. Many pets get anxiety in the car or upon entering a veterinary office causing you anxiety too. No one likes to see their fur baby scared! By calling our mobile vet, you won’t have to fight your pet into their carrier or the car. We come straight to you, making the visit less stressful for all parties involved – especially if you have more than one pet! All of your pets can be seen in one visit saving you time, money, and the headache of bringing them each into the office.
Mobile House Call Vet Services
Here at Village West Vet, we believe in creating lasting relationships so that we can provide the best care for your four-legged family member(s). For some, that means we provide care right in the comfort of their own home. To do this, we offer several different in-home vet services including:
- Preventative Health Exams: Dogs and cats need regular wellness checkups, just like their owners do, to ensure that they are in good health. Wellness exams and screening diagnostics also help to detect any symptom-less diseases or to catch and treat conditions earlier.
- Senior Care Counseling: As your pet ages their needs change dramatically. We don’t view aging as a disease, rather we see it as a new chapter of their life. That’s why we offer hospice care, end of life decision-making, and general health and comfort management for elderly pets right in their happy place – your home.
- Pet Vaccinations: Just like humans, your pet needs vaccinations to prevent certain common and deadly diseases.
- In-Home Euthanasia: When it comes to saying goodbye to your furry loved one, you shouldn’t have to do it in an exam room. If you know it’s that time (or you’re not sure if it’s that time), 0ur compassionate vet will come to your home so that you can say goodbye to your pet on your terms.
- Pet Behavior Counseling: No matter how much you love your pet, you might not love their behavior. This is where we step in! We help you diagnose and solve your pet’s behavior challenges.
Call Village West Vet Today
Searching for a house call vet in Chicago? At Village West Vet, we offer customized, compassionate care right in the comfort of your own home. All of our house call services are tailored to meet any need your pet may have whether it be preventative care, pet vaccinations or in-home euthanasia. We understand that emergencies happen, but if it’s possible, please schedule your appointment with one or more days notice.