What You Can Expect At Village West Veterinary
Your pet’s health and comfort is our sole purpose. Village West Veterinary was created to provide our pets and their owners with the most conscientious and knowledgeable medical and surgical experience. We have been serving the Chicagoland area and its surrounding suburbs for 8 years. Pet owners can rest assured that our pledge to the veterinary oath for the health and comfort of their pets will always be upheld.
What We Offer
Here at Village West Veterinary, we offer a wide variety of medical procedures and health exams. Below is a list of some of our many services:
- Puppy and kitten first visits and planning
- Housecall wellness and sick pet visits
- In-hospital and home euthanasia
- Adult wellness/preventative health exams
- Routine vaccinations
- Routine fecal, heartworm, and tick bite exposure testing
- Microchip scanning and implantation
- Nail trims
- Screening x-rays
- Lump and bump examinations
- Eye and ear evaluations
- Extensive dentistry equipment
View our full list of services here.
Our Rescue Foundation: CARF
The Critical Animal Relief Foundation is a 501(c) 3 organization located in Chicago, IL. CARF is dedicated to helping animals in critical need. Urgent care, surgical and fostering resources are provided to non-terminal and terminal animals in need of safety, healing and relief of pain. CARF advocates for proactive legislation or prevent and punish animal abuse, sponsors animal assistance programs and supports animal awareness campaigns.